Facial volumetricsAs the studies and observations of each of us indicate, with age there is a gradual atrophy of subcutaneous tissues. The main cause of this aesthetically unfavorable effect is the decrease in the amount of subcutaneous body fat. This phenomenon is visible especially within the face. The procedure of volumetric face lifting is a new, proven way to restore the face of a youthful appearance. It restores the lost volume and outline of the face allowing to rejuvenate its appearance. Numerous scientific studies have confirmed the complete safety and tolerance of the body for the use of hyaluronic acid fillers. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally produced and present substance in young healthy skin. Unfortunately, with age, its production in the skin is getting smaller, which together with the reduction in the amount of subcutaneous body fat contributes to aging the appearance of the face. Hyaluronic acid in addition to increasing the volume of the surrounding tissues also acts as a moisturizing and regenerating role – the skin is more elastic and rested. The procedure of volumetric face lifting is an excellent alternative to much more expensive and invasive methods used in plastic surgery. The main indications for the procedure of volumetrics are:
- accentuating the cheekbones
- cheek modeling
- chin modeling
- After an initial conversation with the patient and knowing his expectations, the doctor presents the plan and the possibility of surgery. After determining the scope of aesthetic correction, the doctor in local anesthesia injects hyaluronic acid into the planned location, after which he performs a gentle massage distributing the injected material. The whole procedure lasts about 30 minutes and is completely painless. The effect is visible immediately after the end of the procedure.
- How long does the effect of facial volumetry last? – The effects of the treatment last from 12 to 18 months. When performing volumetric lifting, hyaluronic acid with increased density is used, thanks to which the effect lasts much longer than in standard wrinkle smoothing treatments.
- What are the contraindications to the procedure? – contraindications to volumetric face modeling are:
- pregnancy and breastfeeding period
- inflammation of the skin such as acne, herpes
- cancer, autoimmune diseases.
- Is it possible to function normally after the procedure? – Yes, the procedure is performed under anesthesia, thanks to which it is completely painless, and the effects are visible immediately after its completion. Due to the deeper injection of the preparation for a few days after the procedure, tenderness of the modeled area may appear, as well as redness and slight swelling. During this period, do not use the solarium or stay in the strong sun. It is also advisable to avoid intense physical exertion.
Aesthetic medicine capabilities:
(click on the image below)