A beautiful, snow-white smile is synonymous with success nowadays. Unfortunately, coffee, tea, cigarettes and even fruit juices cause gradual graying of our teeth. Discolored, yellow – gray teeth make us smile much less often than we should – and as you know laughter is health. Fortunately, this is an effective method. We offer our patients professional teeth whitening as many as three methods: laser, beyond or overlay. Many of our patients after the procedure finally stopped obscuring their lips and discolored teeth during a smile… What is the course of treatment? Here is a simplified scheme:
Lasotronix laser whitening:
- First visit: the doctor checks the condition of the teeth, dries and prepares the teeth and then irradiates the teeth with a laser to reduce postoperative hypersensitivity. Then a special gel protects the gums and whitening gel. The doctor whitens the teeth with a laser 3 times applying a bleaching preparation. After the bleaching phase, the length of the laser waves is re-changed to reduce tooth hypersensitivity after the bleaching gel. The whole procedure lasts about 45 minutes and is completely safe for the enamel of the teeth. A big advantage of this method is often a complete reduction in tooth hypersensitivity compared to the Beyond or overlay method. The bleaching effect is visible immediately after the end of the procedure and the slogan "Snow-white teeth in 1 hour" is here as much as possible on the spot. Due to the duration of laser whitening in first-time patients, we collect a deposit for treatment before making an appointment. ATTENTION PROMOTION! On the occasion of buying the latest SmartM PRO laser from Lasotronix, the price of laser whitening in our office is reduced by PLN 310 and amounts to only PLN 1090 !!!
- first visit: the doctor checks the condition of the teeth, dries and prepares the teeth and then applies a special gel protecting the gums and cures it with a UV lamp. Then he puts on his teeth a bleaching preparation and illuminates it for 15 minutes. In our clinics we can choose from 2 whitening lamps – Beyond Whitening whitening lamp or Sema C-bright whitening lamp. For the best bleaching effect, the entire cycle is repeated 3 times after 15 minutes on one visit, which you need to book about 75 minutes. The bleaching effect is visible immediately after the end of the procedure and the slogan "Snow-white teeth in 1 hour" is here as much as possible on the spot.Due to the duration of whitening with the Beyond method in first-time patients, we collect a deposit for treatment before making an appointment. ATTENTION PROMOTION! The price of whitening using the Beyond method in our office is reduced by PLN 310 and amounts to only PLN 950 !!!
- First visit: after examining the condition of the oral cavity and teeth, the doctor takes impressions on impression spoons and sends them to the prosthetic laboratory in order to cast tooth models and make individually tailored whitening overlays.
- Second visit: the doctor gives the patient whitening overlays prepared by the technician for teeth and 2 syringes with whitening gel. Gel overlays should be put on for the night for 3-4 consecutive nights. The cost of overlay whitening is PLN 850. This method is a cheaper alternative to teeth whitening by laser method – Beyond.
- Is teeth whitening safe?– teeth whitening performed under the care of a dentist is completely safe for teeth and gums. The only nuisance that can occur after bleaching is the temporary hypersensitivity of teeth usually giving way to about 10 000 people. 24 hours, this hypersensitivity does not occur when whitening a dental laser.
- How good will the teeth whitening effects be? – the effect of teeth whitening, regardless of the type of method used, is not possible to predict before the procedure, it depends on the individual structure of tooth enamel, previous eating habits and the degree of darkening of teeth before the procedure. Teeth whitening can brighten your teeth by a few shades, but sometimes the effect can also be minimal.
- Which method to choose? – laser whitening is the least burdensome for the patient due to the shortest duration of the procedure and the lowest postoperative sensitivity. According to the latest research, tooth enamel after laser whitening returns to the smoothness and hardness from before whitening compared to other methods. Overlay whitening, in turn, is the most time-consuming due to the need to put on whitening overlays for the night.
- Are there contraindications to teeth whitening? – contraindications to whitening are pregnancy, breastfeeding, epilepsy and age under 16 years of age.
- Does tooth decay prevent whitening? – Before starting bleaching, caries foci located in the whitened zone should be protected. For optimal aesthetics, possible defects should be filled with composite fillings only after teeth have been whiten.
- How long does the teeth whitening effect last? – the whitening effect lasts from about half a year to 2~3 years. It depends on dietary habits, oral hygiene and personal conditions. After this period, the procedure can be repeated. The effect of bleached teeth can be extended using bleaching pastes.
- I have old fillings, will they also whiten? – composite fillings after some time from the assumption begin to discolor and darken. Such fills can break out to the original color that was at the time of establishment.
- How to take care of teeth after whitening? – after the whitening procedure, the so-called 48 – hourly "white diet". Coffee, tea, cigarettes, dark juices and other "colorful" drinks and foods should be warned during this time.