Replicate Anatomical Implants
Replicate implants are the most natural-like opportunity to rebuild your own destroyed tooth. They are made of medical titanium, just like classic implants, while their shape is shaped like a tooth root that will be rebuilt by the implant. Thanks to this, the procedure of implanting replicate is carried out atraumatic, without bone drilling – immediately after removal of the tooth. The implantologist, after removing the damaged tooth, introduces a pre-prepared Replicate implant into the dent. Treatment ends with the attachment of the interim crown to protect the place of the procedure. The greatest advantages of Replicate implants are:
- minimal surgical intervention – without bone drills and surgical cuts – lower risk of bone and nerve damage
- anatomical shape of the implant – perfectly matched to the teeth walls
- implant on the same visit as tooth removal
- much faster healing – no scalpel cuts
- avoiding regenerative procedures by maximizing the use of the patient's own bone
- simplification of the design of the implant – no gum-reining screws, no movable, screw-on elements reduce the failure of the implant
Since each Replicate implant is performed on an individual order at the Natural Dental Implants (NDI) laboratory in Berlin, treatment with this system proceeds several stages:
- First visit: The dentist conducts an implantological consultation, during which he presents the patient with possible ways to rebuild the missing tooth, and assesses the indications for implantation of the Replicate implant. Then he performs computed tomography and prosthetic impressions necessary 3D scans. Computer scans are sent to an NDI laboratory in Berlin to perform an individual, anatomical implant with the shape of your own tooth.
- Second visit: The implantologist removes the atraumatically damaged tooth root, and then places the finished Replicate implant directly into the socket. Because the Replicate implant has the same shape as the removed tooth root, there is no need to make any drills in the bone tissue. After placing the implant, the doctor glues the interim crown, securing the implant and the post-treatment site.
- Third visit: After 4-6 months of healing, the doctor checks the condition of the implant in the bone and on the panoramic photo and makes prosthetic impressions.
- Fourth visit: The implantologist cements the finished zirconia crown on the implant, just like you cement the crowns on your own teeth. The lack of screw-on elements is one of the advantages compared to traditional implants – there is no risk of loosening the crown on the implan, or unscrewing implant connectors.
- Can every tooth be rebuilt in this way? – the possibility of implantation in the Replicate system is assessed at the first consultation visit, it happens that due to contraindications to the procedure, it may be more beneficial to implant a traditional implant.
- Is every Replicate implant accepted? – the effectiveness of implantation is similar to traditional implants, the chance of implant adoption is about 97%. In the absence of implant integration, after a period of 4-6 months, it is removed and after the tissues heal, a traditional implant is implanted in its place.
- How long does it take to make a Replicate implant? – From the moment of implantological consultation and tomography and impressions to the implantation procedure, it usually takes about 10-14 days. The entire healing period usually lasts about 5-6 months.