Replicate Anatomical Implants
Replicate implants are the most natural-like opportunity to rebuild your own destroyed tooth. They are made of medical titanium, just like classic implants, while their shape is shaped like a tooth root that will be rebuilt by the implant. Thanks to this, the procedure of implanting replicate is carried out atraumatic, without bone drilling – immediately after removal of the tooth. The implantologist, after removing the damaged tooth, introduces a pre-prepared Replicate implant into the dent. Treatment ends with the attachment of the interim crown to protect the place of the procedure. The greatest advantages of Replicate implants are:
- minimal surgical intervention – without bone drills and surgical cuts – lower risk of bone and nerve damage
- anatomical shape of the implant – perfectly matched to the teeth walls
- implant on the same visit as tooth removal
- much faster healing – no scalpel cuts
- avoiding regenerative procedures by maximizing the use of the patient's own bone
- simplification of the design of the implant – no gum-reining screws, no movable, screw-on elements reduce the failure of the implant
Since each Replicate implant is performed on an individual order at the Natural Dental Implants (NDI) laboratory in Berlin, treatment with this system proceeds several stages:
- First visit: A dentist conducts an implantological consultation, during which he presents to the patient possible ways to rebuild the missing tooth, and evaluates indications for the implantation of the Replicate implant. He then performs the computer tomography and prosthetic squeezes necessary for 3D scans. Computer scans are sent to an NDI laboratory in Berlin to perform an individual, anatomical implant with the shape of your own tooth.
- Second visit: The implantologist removes the atraumatic damaged tooth root and then puts the ready-made Replicate implant directly into the tooth. Because the Replicate implant has the same shape as the removed tooth root, there is no need to make any drills in the bone tissue. After placing the implant, the doctor glues the interim crown, securing the implant and the post-treatment site.
- Third visit: After 4-6 months of healing, the doctor checks the condition of the implant in the bone and in the panoramic photo and performs prosthetic squeezing.
- Fourth visit: The implantologist cements the finished zirconium crown on the implan, just as the crown is cemented on his own teeth. The lack of screw-on elements is one of the advantages compared to traditional implants – there is no risk of loosening the crown on the implan, or unscrewing implant connectors.
- Can any tooth be rebuilt in this way? – the possibility of implantation in the Replicate system is assessed on the first consultation visit, it happens that due to contraindications to the procedure, it may be more advantageous to implant a traditional implant.
- Is every Replicate implant accepted? – the effectiveness of implantation is similar to traditional implants, the chance of taking the implant is about 97%. In the absence of integration of the implant after a period of 4-6 months, it is removed and after the tissues are cleaned in its place, a traditional implant is implanted.
- How long does the Replicate implant take? – from the moment of implantation consultation and the execution of tomography and pressures for implant surgery, the implant usually expires about 10-14 days. The entire healing period usually lasts about 5-6 months.