Porcelain bridges on zirconium oxide
Full-ceramic bridges on zirconium oxide are among the prosthetic additions permanently cemented on the patient's own teeth. Sticking to your own teeth makes them a very comfortable and convenient prosthetic solution. With the help of prosthetic bridges, you can fill in the deficiencies of one or more – dental. Full-ceramic bridges on zirconium oxide are an alternative to the use of implants. The bridge suspended on the patient's own pillar teeth recreates the missing teeth in terms of both aesthetic and functional. Unlike classic porcelain bridges, the metal-fired porcelain is fired on a bridge frame made of zirconium oxide. It is a modern material guaranteeing the necessary strength and ideal aesthetic effect. What does the course of treatment look like? Here is a simplified scheme:
- First visit: after analyzing the photo of the panoramic X-ray and planning a prosthetic supplement, the doctor proceeds to grind the teeth selected as pillars of the bridge. The grinding procedure is carried out in anesthesia and is completely painless. The visit ends with the collection of squeezes and their referral to the prosthetic laboratory and the protection of ground pillar teeth with temporary crowns.
- Second visit: the dentist covenants the bridge in the patient's mouth and makes possible adjustments, after which if the patient has no reservations about the shape, color and appearance of the bridge, it cements the zirconbridge permanently in the patient's mouth. In the case of very large bridges, sometimes an additional visit is necessary to pre-check the adjustment of the bridge skeleton.
- what are the indications for the performance of full-ceramic prosthetic bridges? – indication is any dental deficiencies provided that the pillar teeth are located appropriately located. This can only be seen after a dental examination. In case dental deficiencies are too extensive to perform a bridge, we offer bridges in zx 27 system or implantation treatment.
- how long is the completion time? – From the first visit to the end of treatment passes about 8-10 days, after this time you can reenjoy a beautiful smile and full comfort when eating.
- what are the other possibilities for rebuilding the absence of single teeth? – An alternative to the use of classic prosthetic bridges is to rebuild the lack of a tooth with single crowns on implants. This solution is more favourable due to the lack of need to grind the patient's adjacent healthy teeth. It should be remembered that the sanded tooth will forever have to be placed under the prosthetic crown.